LEAF provides programs and services designed to educate, empower, and inspire Latino families. Our programs serve as a launching point for active, ongoing, year-round engagement in a supportive parent community, deepening understanding and connections with schools.
LEAF delivers workshops, conferences, and training for families, as well as academic coaching, and individual academic counseling for students.
LEAF offers its programs and services in different geographic areas of the country, including: Los Angeles, CA; Puerto Rico; and Maryland.
- Ready-to-use tools with participant handouts in English and Spanish
- Content-rich learning, delivered in a parent-friendly format
- Interactive lesson demonstration/modeling
- Advice for families of students who are struggling, experiencing discrimination, bullying, or harassment in school. We help them protect their education-related rights and obtain the educational support their children need.
- Our training courses and workshops provide important information for parents, communities, and professionals, so they may advocate effectively on behalf of their children.
- Provide legal information and resources for parents if problems at school don’t get resolved.
Please make checks payable to: Latino Education Advancement Fund, and mail them to 1122 Kenilworth Drive, Suite 201, Towson, MD 21204.
For more Information call 559-250-0256 or email@example.com
“Latino Education Advancement Fund “(LEAF)” is a Maryland nonprofit corporation operating through a fiscal sponsorship with Players Philanthropy Fund (Federal Tax ID: 27-6601178), a Maryland not-for-profit charitable trust with federal tax-exempt status from the IRS as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3). Contributions to LEAF are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.”